BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Almost One


Will its almost birthday time, six day to be exact. Its amazing how fast they grow will with the exception of my child she still looks likes shes six to eight months. One of the lady's from ECI came yesterday to fill out the paper work for her physical therapy. This Tuesday she will do an evaluation to see if she needs it. Watching her the lady said she is doing good just need to do some exercises with her to build more muscles in her legs and arms.


Here she is sleeping the only time I have to myself. Lately she has been so fussy every time I leave the room, before I could sit her down with some toys and play on the computer or do my homework. Will talking about homework I have 2 days left for summer school I better finish.



0 comments: